Sherinsy Ltd., owner and operator of the www.kimwellfashion.com website understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.kimwellfashion.com (“Our Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of [Our] OR [My] Site;
means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in Part 13, below; and
means the relevant parts of all applicable laws, rules and regulations of the Republic of Kenya governing the use of personal data.
2. Information About Us OR Me
Our Site is owned and operated by Sherinsy Ltd., a limited liability company registered in the Republic of Kenya.
Registered address: 1701-00232.
Main trading address: Tulivu Gardens, Tulivu lane along Eastern Bypass
[VAT number: insert VAT number.
Representative: Catherine Syombaa
Email address: [email protected]
Telephone number: +254 703660403
Postal address: P.O Box 1701-00232
3.What Does This Policy Cover?
- What Is Personal Data?
Personal data is generally defined as any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
- What Are My Rights?
Under Cookie Law, you may have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we hold.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to withdraw consent. This means that, if we are relying on your consent as the legal basis for using your personal data, you are free to withdraw that consent at any time.
It is important that your personal data is kept accurate and up-to-date. If any of the personal data we hold about you changes, please keep us informed as long as we have that data.
- What Data Do We Collect?
We may collect and hold some or all of the personal and non-personal data, which are:
- Identity Information (name, title, date of birth, place of birth, mother maiden name etc.)
- Contact Information (address, postal code, email and telephone number)
- Business Information (name of business, type of business, industry and location)
- Payment Information (credit or debit card or bank details)
- Profile Information (preferences on site)
- Technical Information (IP address, browser type and version etc.)
- How Do You Use My Personal Data?
Under the Data Protection Legislation, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email or telephone or text message or with information, news, and offers on our products. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the Cookies Law.
- How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
- How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data?
We will only store or transfer your personal data within the Republic of Kenya.
- Do You Share My Personal Data?
We will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purposes, subject to the following exceptions.
As an e-commerce site we will share certain personal data of yours with sellers whose products you will purchase through Our Site.
In some instances We may be compelled by law to share your personal data.
If any of your personal data is shared with a third party, as described above, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data is handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the third party’s obligations under the law, as described above in Part 9.
- Can I Withhold Information?
You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any personal data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.]
- How Can I Access My Personal Data?
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown in this policy.
We will respond to your subject access request within 20 days and, in any case, not more than one month of receiving it.
- How Do I Contact You?
To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details [(for the attention of <<insert name>>)]:
Email address: <<[email protected]>>.
Telephone number: <<+254 703660403>>.
Postal Address: <<1701-00232>>.-
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.